IU Faculty/Staff Transfer Intranet
Students, please refer to the transfer.iu.edu webpage for transfer information, resources, and next steps.
The contents within this faculty/staff Intranet page is designed for IU faculty, staff, and administrators to learn about IU transfer processes, stay current on transfer policy, and locate training opportunities and resources to aid in best assisting transfer students.
Intranet contents include:
- Descriptions of articulation types, including the official articulation agreement template
- Guidance documents to inform IU practice
- Monthly communications (issue briefs, quarterly reports, and additional reports)
- Selected resources including the AACRAO Transfer Student Bill of Rights, Indiana Commission for Higher Education (ICHE), and transfer conferences/groups
- University and statewide policies impacting transfer including the Master Course Inventory (MCI)
- University Institutional Research and Reporting (UIRR) transfer data dashboards and transfer friendliness survey results
- 2021 Transfer Action Caucus
Questions? Please contact the University Transfer Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.